We are a little more than halfway through January and finally getting back into the swing of things --- well, at least I am. Maybe most of you hit the ground running once our calendars opened to January 1st, but it takes a squid-hedgehog-hybrid a little longer to recover. I've mostly been binging Castle and crying through Tidying Up with Marie Kondo in my spare time.
After taking a little holiday break from the ~Weekly Roundup~, I'm pumped to be back at it with some stuff I am totally obsessed with this week:
1. Britney Spears is getting a Funko Pop in her most iconic outfit ever. I actually saw her on the "Slave 4 u" tour (my second time seeing her live), and cut out the picture from the story our local newspaper ran the next day to hang up in the back of my closet. I wasn't allowed to put posters up in my room, so the my closet wall became a small shrine, complete with pictures of Draco Malfoy and cool stickers.
2. Hey all you Uncharted fans, a movie is finally coming. Unfortunately, it's not Nathan Fillion from this truly amazing fan film, but will instead be featuring Tom Holland as Nathan Drake.
3. Speaking of video games, Tokyo Disney will soon have Kingdom Hearts themed rooms.
4. If you're looking to spice up your place with new decor, you can now buy the door knockers from Labyrinth. These have been on my hypothetical wish list for a long time and I am so thrilled that it's at last a reality for me.
5. I am anxiously awaiting the new What We Do in the Shadows! Much to my delight, a teaser trailer has officially dropped.
We have reached the end of this Weekly Roundup! Read something you like? Keep the share-the-love train going.
Follow me on Twitter @JordanAbbz and on Facebook at The Hedgehog Files for more.