Weekly Roundup 8: My Obsessions
Updated: 4 hours ago
Thanksgiving is behind us, and the rest of the holiday season lies ahead. I've already brought out my decorations in full force, and have fallen down a rabbit hole of Netflix original Christmas movies. But did they really think that they could put Vanessa Hudgens in a holiday film and I wouldn't watch it? Get real.
Furthermore, tomorrow is my last day at my full-time job of 3.5 years! I will take a few days off, then begin a new adventure. In the mean time, I will still be writing - so stay tuned for an upcoming publication.
All righty y'all, it's time for another ~Weekly Roundup:
1. Taco Bell has a holiday clothes line. And oh yes, it is absolutely beautiful.
2. Any Roald Dahl fans out there? I am so excited to see some of his beloved, fantastical stories come to Netflix as animated features.
3. I adore Kyle Maclachlan in Twin Peaks, Sex and the City, Portlandia - and just in general. My little Lynchian baby is going to be FDR!
5. There is a dinosaur princess RPG that I really need in my life.
6. If you're looking for a super spooky item to gift a loved one this holiday season, check out Wicked Clothes for some retro horror goodies.
7. We are being blessed with TWO new Kingsman movies. I think the Kingsman franchise is absolutely delightful and am very ready to learn more about these uber polite spies.
8. Finally, this week we lost the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenburg. I can remember when the show aired, and how quickly my little sister and I fell in love with its absurdity. Rest peacefully, and thank you for bringing so much joy to both my childhood and adult life.
We have reached the end of this Weekly Roundup! Read something you like? Keep the share-the-love train going.
Follow me on Twitter @JordanAbbz and on Facebook at The Hedgehog Files for more.